JEE Main Result 2017, IIT JEE Mains Results, jeemain.nic.in
IIT JEE Main Result 2017:- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has conducted Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for various examinations centre at different state of India. A Huge number of applicants appeared in this examinations. Now students can check their IIT Mains Result 2017 through an official web portal of Indian Institute of Technology. IIT JEE Main Exam will conduct on 02 April 2017 for all across India. A large number of applicants participated in this Main examination. The students can search JEE Main 2017 Result status for roll number wise date of birth wise. Every Year, Indian Institute of Technology conducts this examination. Now IIT has published IIT JEE Main Rank 2017 for 27 April 2017.
Important Details for JEE Main Result 2017:-
Name of Department: Indian Institute of Technology
Examination Name: IIT JEE Main Exam 2017
Official web portal: jeemain.nic.in
Important dates for IIT JEE Main Exam 2017
- Offline Exam Date Paper First: 02 April 2017 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Offline Exam Date Paper Second: 02 April 2017 (02 PM to 05 PM)
- Online Exam Date for Paper First: 08 April 2017 and 09 April 2017 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 02 PM to 05 PM)
- Answer Key Date: 18 April 2017
- Result Announcement Date: 27 April 2017
- JEE All India Rank Status: June 2017
About us IIT JEE Main Exam 2017
The Indian Institute of Technology has declared IIT JEE Main Result 2017 from authorized web portal that is jeemain.nic.in. The students can check status for IIT JEE Main Result 2017 from online. Now candidates can selected in this JEE Main Examination and then next round go for JEE Advance. Each year a lots number of students participated in this IIT JEE Examination.
IIT JEE Main Exam 2017 Appeared Students Status:
|Serial Number||Examination Process||Total Number of Students|
|3||Number of Boys appeared Exam||862526|
|4||Number of Girl appeared Exam||336463|
How to download IIT JEE Main Exam Result 2017
- At first students must log on to the official web portal of Indian Institute of Technology.
- Now the students seem for the authorized web link, and then click on it.
- Then students enter their roll number and date of birth.
- Now students will see their results.
- At last, find their roll Number in the Merit List and know their status.
IIT JEE Main Cut off Marks 2017:
The students can check this result through the official web site of the IIT JEE by entering their roll number and date of birth. The students also check IIT JEE Cut off Marks 2017 list from this authorized web portal.